I love my sweater......

I have a favorite sweater. I bought it at Eddie Bauer about 2 years ago - the style is much like this one, except that mine is Burgundy, made of lambswool and has a suede strip going up the front where the stream of buttons are found. At any rate.....I REALLY like this sweater. It is SO warm and cozy. On a cold winter day, I wrap it around me and I feel so warm and comfortable. When I go outside, I simply do the buttons up right to the top and I don't even need a scarf. It is THE most comfortable, warm, cozy sweater I have ever owned.
Joaquim calls it my "bag lady" sweater because it is not all that stylish.....but what he doesn't realize is that, to me, it's MORE than a sweater - it's a HOME!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home