Musings

Thursday, July 05, 2007

I WISH YOU ENOUGH.......




















I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish you enough hellos to get you through the final goodbye.

2 Comments:

  • Hi Cathy,

    Beautiful photo; LOVE those colours. Nice message in the poem, as well.

    Have responded to your kind comments, in my blog post comment(s) section. Thanks for your thoughts.

    Hope you and Joaquim have a wonderful R & R weekend. Can not believe Friday is here again! Mind bloggling!

    By Blogger Gina, At 11:05 AM  

  • Mind bloggling - I like htat - I really like that

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home