How many of us have been hurt by gossip or by something that someone says about us. I was chatting with a dear friend this week who has been troubled by exactly this same thing. Sometimes people can be unkind, sometimes they can say things that are untrue......this thought for the day is for her and anyone else who has gone through this!
I have learned that when someone says something unkind about me......I can live so that no one will believe it.


1 Comments:
Hi Cathy.
Thank you for that very heartfelt and uplifting thought / advice! That will help hugely! Very much appreciated! I am writing as an anonymous, dear friend. (thank you for that generous comment!) Also, there are many others who have been troubled or scathed with untruths; so this info is wonderfully upbeat for us all!
By
Anonymous, At
9:14 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home