Never Lonely Again

I think I should invest in one of these pillows for my "winter widow" days ahead. It's just the perfect pillow for when hubby is away, isn't it? Ah, Joaquim....it's like you aren't even gone!!!!
Seeing as this will be the longest we have been separated since we got married......I think (just for fun) I will have a "lonely-o-meter" which will gauge how lonely each of us is for each other. Every time I talk to Joaquim, I will ask him - on a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most lonely) - how lonely he is for home. I have a feeling that while in Colorado his lonely meter will be very high........but, in Australia - it could be very low. Tune in to future postings to find out. I will be posting "his and hers" lonely-o-meter results. It should be interesting


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home