"Christopher Robin?," whispered Pooh.
"Yes, Pooh Bear?"
"I'll never not remember you...
ever."
I love this portion of the Pooh story.
Isn't it a wonderful thing to have a friendship so deep....
so wonderful......
that you KNOW you will never not remember that person!
2 Comments:
Hi Cathy,
I tagged you for a Meme--come on over to my blog and check it out!
Kris
By
Grandma Tillie's Bakery, At
10:48 PM
Hi Cathy,
Hope you are feeling a bit better.
I am sending you the same thing, Kris sent to me. You were also on my list; I have 7 blogsites listed...I like you, am not into all the computer tid technology..... as you will see vis a vis my blog.
I am sending this to you and the others; have tried my best with this.
Talk to you soon.
Gina
By
Gina, At
5:18 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home