Musings

Thursday, March 01, 2007

PRIORITIES





















This cartoon really does hit the nail on the head.
How many times have I said, "I'm going to the gym or I'm going for a long walk today", and then, I realize the day has gone and I never DID take time out to do those things. We all have busy schedules - we all have things that really need to be done immediately......but this cartoon has reminded me that we need to make sure we MAKE the time to do the really important things in life.

What are your priorities today?

2 Comments:

  • Well, it does, indeed, "hit the nail on the head!"

    And, LOL! I know my priorities! hmmmm. Which ones, I do first and last! LOL!

    We have the same "exercise gismo" as you do; will be back on it again! Perhaps, tomorrow! LOL!

    It really is just a matter of "following through" and "sticking with it!" hmmmmmmmm!

    By Blogger Gina, At 9:37 AM  

  • I have been on that machine every day and I love it - it is not hard on your back or anything and watching TV at the saem tim e- the time just flies by

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home