Musings on "The Right Person"
Did I pick the right person? We cannot pick a perfect match, because we, ourselves are not perfect. In choosing a life partner - we are handed a flawless diamond in the rough......only if we are willing to polish off every part of ourselves that cannot join, do we end up with a soul mate. So, ending up with the perfect partner is more about me than the other person.....more about becoming the right person, rather than being with the right person.



2 Comments:
Hi Cathy,
So very true indeed!
Makes me think of a message I had framed years ago! And, it still makes sense today!
Will post it now in my blog; in its full bloomed form!
Thanks for the inspiration to endorse your words! as in, "becoming the right person!"
By
Gina, At
3:11 PM
I'll check in your blog shortly - have been spending the day with family all day , so far -
By
, At
5:27 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home